[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help, I have taken and I can not enter

3 posters

Go down

Please help, I have taken and I can not enter Empty Please help, I have taken and I can not enter

Post  carlos_sainz Thu 3 Sep - 15:20

hello, I need help, I have been banned and can not enter. took 1 week off and I can not play, somebody help me, I love the server, please Sad

carlos_sainz

Antal inlägg : 12

Back to top Go down

Please help, I have taken and I can not enter Empty Re: Please help, I have taken and I can not enter

Post  carlos_sainz Thu 3 Sep - 15:25

my expulsion was unjust, in the race the second collided with me, and the next curve I with him, in revenge and so I have banned

carlos_sainz

Antal inlägg : 12

Back to top Go down

Please help, I have taken and I can not enter Empty Re: Please help, I have taken and I can not enter

Post  Heroes Fri 4 Sep - 10:26

carlos_sainz wrote:my expulsion was unjust, in the race the second collided with me, and the next curve I with him, in revenge and so I have banned

Because you hit him on revenge ( so on purpose ) they probably banned you. Whenever someone hit you on purpose, always make a replay and post it on this forum. Never go on revenge, because it will infect other people their races.

Heroes

Antal inlägg : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Fri 4 Sep - 10:58

I will ask another admin about your ban Carlos, but from this thread and the other thread (https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com/general-server-discussion-f3/hello-i-need-help-please-t81.htm) the reason you're getting banned seems to be unneeded revenge hits on other people.

Take this advice: if you get hit, and have to ruin other people's races by wrecking them, then I suggest you go to another server. The [CAD] server isn't for wimps who think it's all about racing and unneeded revenge hits on people when they get spun out, so if you think the server is that, then you should go somewhere else.

Also, this is your second ban from the server; if you get banned again you will be permanently banned from the server.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down