[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REPORTING: READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

REPORTING: READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty REPORTING: READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Spongey Sat 20 Jun - 8:28

hi guys, to make a proper report & not have lame ones like ' hey he called me a bitch ban him please ' i would like to give a example how to set it up..

LFS & ingame name of the person:
reason:
link to replay / screenshots:
also type the minute where the incident happened since nobody likes to watch a replay of 5 hours...

EDIT: ALLOT OF PEOPLE NOT USING THIS, IF YOU DO NOT REPORT CORRECTLY, IT WILL NOT BE WATCHED.

We got allot of work people, so try to make it as easy as possible for us. and i already hear you guys thinking
'Oh they make it easier for themselfs, they just delete it'. if you use the little 'form' i made above, its easier to see how and who we need to punish Smile thank you!

Spongey

Antal inlägg : 70

Back to top Go down

REPORTING: READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: REPORTING: READ THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Spongey Sat 10 Oct - 2:54

annother edit: if you do not use this example exactly how its standing right here, its not gonna be watched. infact, im now gonna delete all reports that do not fit the form.

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO COPY & PASTE IT !!!

Spongey

Antal inlägg : 70

Back to top Go down