[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologize.

4 posters

Go down

Apologize. Empty Apologize.

Post  Neon1 Fri 9 Oct - 5:15

I was just asking that is it possible to get unbanned from the banlist because I just loved the server but got maybe too excited in some days and breaked the rules several times in server;). My only Defend is that I have learned my lesson and now I know the rules and wont brake them agen:).

Regards,
Neon28

Neon1

Antal inlägg : 4

Back to top Go down

Apologize. Empty Re: Apologize.

Post  Jon606 Fri 9 Oct - 9:58

Neon1 wrote:I was just asking that is it possible to get unbanned from the banlist because I just loved the server but got maybe too excited in some days and breaked the rules several times in server;). My only Defend is that I have learned my lesson and now I know the rules and wont brake them agen:).

Regards,
Neon28
Unfortunately you were banned permanently, and so you can't be unbanned. Here's your report: https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com/reporting-people-f9/neon28-jyrisch76-timoff-t133.htm. You broke the rules nine times; do you think you deserve to be unbanned for breaking the rules that many times? I don't think so.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongey Sat 10 Oct - 2:49

Dispite what Jon said, you will be unbanned in 980 days. lol
Come back next month, and we might give u a second chance since everyone deserves a second chance.

Spongey

Antal inlägg : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon1 Sat 10 Oct - 7:59

Spongey wrote:Dispite what Jon said, you will be unbanned in 980 days. lol
Come back next month, and we might give u a second chance since everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks mate you wont regret that decision, hope we'll see next month.Smile)

Neon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon1 Tue 10 Nov - 10:04

Its me agen just wondering if I could get unbanned now since it have took almost 3 months that I got banned, and month that you said I could have second change:)))

Neon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Techno Sun 15 Nov - 8:07

Hello Mate,

I cant say anthing to that, cause Master Profike aka. Killer aka. Killer_Sponge aka. God of CAD must decide, how we go on Cool

In my Opinion, u really wanna come back to the greatest server ever, and i think, u learned something...

But Finally, God Profike aka. Sponge have the last Word Wink

Regards
Tech Tech Techno

Techno

Antal inlägg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon1 Mon 16 Nov - 6:45

Thanks for reading me right, I hope that he would decide quickly cos I really want to join the server soon as possible:)

Neon1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum