[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion

+12
General Hybris
rdl25
hp999
bibibobobubu
mr souter
gotspeed
MarkusKujanpaa
jetter10
KiRmelius
Wheeling
mookster
Jon606
16 posters

Go down

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion Empty Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion

Post  Jon606 Sat 26 Sep - 14:13

This will be the confirmation and pre-round discussion thread for the [CAD] Destruction Derby League's fourth round: "Classic Crashing" at Blackwood GP on the 10th of October @ 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST). To confirm that you can take part, just say something like "I'm able to race" or "I'm in". You can also discuss how you think you'll do in the round.

I can race this round, and I'm hoping that, as this is, like the last round, one of the most popular DD tracks, then we should get at least 75% of all the people who confirm! Very Happy

Like Fern Bay, Blackwood is another staple track for any LFS DD racer's nutrition (Laughing) as it combines areas for pileups with a stupid set of ramps on the back straight that's sure to cripple any racer's suspension; and with 6 laps for the final race, EVERYONE should have totally ruined supension! Twisted Evil

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACTUAL ROUND SCHEDULE HAS CHANGED; INSTEAD OF IT BEING 3 RACES OF 5, 10 AND 15 MINUTES EACH, IT WILL NOW BE 3 5 MINUTE RACES AND ONE RACE OF 10 MINUTES. ALSO, EVERY DRIVER THAT CONFIRMS WILL GET AN EMAIL THE DAY BEFORE REMINDING THEM OF THE EVENT.

DRIVERS ON THE RESERVE LIST CAN STILL TAKE PART IN THE ROUND TO TAKE THE PLACES OF GUARANTEED DRIVERS WHO CAN'T MAKE IT.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion Empty Re: Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion

Post  mookster Sat 26 Sep - 16:47

I'm in I'm not in any more. Sorry

Last edited by mookster on Tue 29 Sep - 15:44; edited 1 time in total

mookster

Antal inlägg : 55

Back to top Go down

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion Empty Re: Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion

Post  Wheeling Sat 26 Sep - 16:54

Yeah i'm in
not my favourite track, but it's ok lol!
Wheeling
Wheeling

Antal inlägg : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  KiRmelius Sun 27 Sep - 1:57

i somebody can't take part in this race, then i'm in...

KiRmelius

Antal inlägg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  jetter10 Sun 27 Sep - 2:51

i should be in depends what time i will be eating...

can't make, busy on that day...

Last edited by jetter10 on Sat 3 Oct - 7:59; edited 1 time in total

jetter10

Antal inlägg : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkusKujanpaa Sun 27 Sep - 3:52

im in

MarkusKujanpaa

Antal inlägg : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  gotspeed Mon 28 Sep - 14:54

you guys can count me in.

i want my name spelled GotSpeed on the 1st place trophy, got that?

gotspeed

Antal inlägg : 17

Back to top Go down

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion Empty * * * Reply with quote * * * Re: Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion

Post  mr souter Tue 29 Sep - 10:00

Yeh i'll give it another shot..... just be cool.... i am speed Cool
mr souter
mr souter

Antal inlägg : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  bibibobobubu Tue 29 Sep - 14:11

I should be be present Smile

bibibobobubu

Antal inlägg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  hp999 Wed 30 Sep - 8:50

I'm in.

hp999

Antal inlägg : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  rdl25 Wed 30 Sep - 12:45

im in

rdl25

Antal inlägg : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  General Hybris Fri 9 Oct - 9:47

I'll be there.
General Hybris
General Hybris

Antal inlägg : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyrsis Sat 10 Oct - 3:35

unfortunately I can't be there Sad I have Birthdayparty and ~10ppl are coming to my flat drink some vodka Smile fun night ahead, but sadly not with you guys...

further more, who will now bash Jon606 out of race? just kidding, have fun Smile

Jyrsis

Jyrsis

Antal inlägg : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  General Hybris Sat 10 Oct - 4:14

Now that's an excuse. Happy birthday Jyrsis! And don't worry, we'll take care of Jon... Twisted Evil
General Hybris
General Hybris

Antal inlägg : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Heroes Sat 10 Oct - 7:38

Okay, I have to work tonight but I'm done on time, but I'll have to race in real time to come on time. Can I come when I'm 5-10 min later?

Heroes

Antal inlägg : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  PEPEMOLA Sat 10 Oct - 9:13

I would like to participate Question

E: I see that is complete, another time I will point

PEPEMOLA MUST REGISTER USING THE RESERVE REGISTRATION THREAD BEFORE HE CAN TAKE PART IN THE ROUND.

Round 4 Confirmation Thread & Pre-Race Discussion Firmapepe
PEPEMOLA
PEPEMOLA

Antal inlägg : 3

http://www.mhrteam.es

Back to top Go down

Post  magnanimous Sat 10 Oct - 11:16

Will be there with or without luck.

magnanimous

Antal inlägg : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Sat 10 Oct - 12:00

CONFIRMATIONS NOW CLOSED

Here is the list of confirmed drivers (red = reserve, struck-out = cannot attend).

CONFIRMED DRIVERS FOR ROUND 4
05 Magnanimous
06 L PLATE
08 Wheeling
20 J.MAY
32 General Hybris
50 Heroes
61 M.Kujanpää
65 RDL
66 Bibibobobubu
67 KiRmelius
77 GotSpeed
98 Oliver
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down