[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another 14 to report

2 posters

Go down

Another 14 to report Empty Another 14 to report

Post  ck Puncher Sat 12 Sep - 13:48

Drivers this time are charliewalker, cmanns, crille-swe, danielgilliam, furiousman, hjelmen, isususus, johnny mountain, karkkikarkvinen, kik0o, marci is pro (no he isn't), oomathzoo, silenec, tomiya takato.

I hope the catch compared to post #1 will be greater.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/134298/MPR-ace.html

ck Puncher

Antal inlägg : 12

Back to top Go down

Another 14 to report Empty Re: Another 14 to report

Post  Jon606 Sun 20 Sep - 5:11

Apologies for the lateness of these responses.
The outcomes of these replays are as follows:

charliewalker is banned for a week (7 days) due to breaking the rules 3 times. This seemed to stem from an incident in the first replay where he got rolled off the ramp, which is just a stupid reason to ruin people's races.

cmanns is on a first warning for that unneeded hit.

crille-swe is on a final warning for going the wrong way twice; this looks to have been caused by a lag incident between him and Miro Silva which you somehow got caught up in.

danielgilliam is also on a final warning for the same reason as crille, although this one seems to have been caused by nothing.

furiousman is on a first warning for that hit on you, which like with daniel, was caused by nothing (it could be said it was caused by you passing him, but that's stupid).

Hjelmen will not get any warnings as from the replay it looks like he brakes due to his fuel running out.

isususus is on a final warning for breaking the rules twice; why he decided to hit you I've no idea, although it could relate to the "Asslingen 1969" nickname you've worn.

Johnny Mountain was already banned for a month, and now he is permanently banned after that replay. It's clear that he doesn't give a shit about the rules of the server at all (proven by the "admin here? dang Very Happy" quote). Good to see him gone in my opinion.

karkkikarvinen is on a first warning for that move; why he did that I have no idea.

kik0o is also on a first warning; again, another move seemingly caused by nothing.

marci is pro is another first warning; looks to be the same reason as the furiousman incident.

oomathzoo is on a final warning for breaking the rules twice; this loos to have been caused by, yet again, nothing. However, you're on a first warning for reversing off the grid.

silenec will not get any warnings as he hit you coming off the ramp, plus he was out of control and so couldn't avoid you.

Finally, Tomiya Takato is on a first warning for that 130mph hit on you; it looks to have been caused by a lag spin at the bottom between both of you. It's still not needed though.

Also, a bit concerned by this part of your post:
I hope the catch compared to post #1 will be greater.
Are you trying to get people banned for what I consider to be mostly minor rule breaks? confused
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ck Puncher Sun 20 Sep - 15:48

Are you trying to get people banned for what I consider to be mostly minor rule breaks? confused
I just want to people follow the rules, not smashing fullspeed or blocking on purpose. I can tolerate friendly bumps here and there, but no blatant actions. BTW, hows MSN?

oomathzoo is on a final warning for breaking the rules twice; this loos to have been caused by, yet again, nothing. However, you're on a first warning for reversing off the grid.
and, i have one warning? yes?

ck Puncher

Antal inlägg : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Mon 21 Sep - 1:11

ck Puncher wrote:BTW, hows MSN?
and, i have one warning? yes?
I got my MSN fixed; turns out there was a file missing.
+ you have one warning.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum