[Chaos Addicted] Destruction Derby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1 Post-Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Round 1 Post-Discussion Empty Round 1 Post-Discussion

Post  Jon606 Sat 29 Aug - 14:23

Here you can talk about what you thought of the first round.

It was MUCH more attended this time around, but there were only 50% of the confirmed drivers in the round, when I had set a target of 60%. I stated in the server that all the reserves who attended will get into the guaranteed list, so that means I'm going to have to remove drivers who I think just couldn't be bothered to attend. Shame on those drivers.

I know the track was too roddy, but I was expecting a near-full turnout. With a 60%+ turn-out it would have been much more DD-like. Plus, some people were pitting / spectating for no reason. If you do this, you will lose all the points for that race, so it's best just to drive around wrecked than to lose your points.

Crashwise, the best pile-up was in the final race, where a back-straight pileup took out about 6 people. Apart from this though, there wasn't that many crashes. The next round, the "Urban Brawl" on South City Classic, should provide us with more DD action than this round did.

P.S. Apologies to filius, who somehow got a stop-go penalty and spectated without telling me he'd got it; I would have removed the penalty for him but I didn't see, so sorry about that.

Last edited by Jon606 on Sun 30 Aug - 5:55; edited 1 time in total
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Post-Discussion Empty Re: Round 1 Post-Discussion

Post  mookster Sat 29 Aug - 15:58

Heat 1 was good, from my point of view anyway as I got in a couple of rather large hits including a monster shot over the rear wheels of Rick which gave me impressive air time...and the crash on lap 1 of the final which ended up eliminating me and 08 Wheeling(?) and crippling #47 was rather special

will be doing a highlights video at some point so watch this space

mookster

Antal inlägg : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  hp999 Sun 30 Aug - 5:26

Well,it was good,not so much ramming,great race! Sadly tho,not so many racers turned up. Oh,by the way,will different players will be on reserve after each race or they stay the same(ex. I'll be on reserve for the whole league)?

hp999

Antal inlägg : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon606 Sun 30 Aug - 5:54

hp999 wrote:Oh,by the way,will different players will be on reserve after each race or they stay the same(ex. I'll be on reserve for the whole league)?

I've explained this in the first post:
Jon606 wrote: I stated in the server that all the reserves who attended will get into the guaranteed list, so that means I'm going to have to remove drivers who I think just couldn't be bothered to attend. Shame on those drivers.
Jon606
Jon606

Antal inlägg : 195

https://chaosaddicted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  magnanimous Wed 2 Sep - 17:56

My apologies for not being there, I couldn't get LFS to run on the machine I had to work with while I was in the UK. I WILL be there next round.

magnanimous

Antal inlägg : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum